Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
5/4/2024 12:39:17 AM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 Custer's Last Stand
 The validity of the Reno Court of Inquiry
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Tom Custer Topic Next Topic: Indian Testimony
Page: of 9

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 24 2009 :  4:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
az, I can assure you that have never desired, contemplated, nor request that you seek my permission to do anything, let alone what you post. What you feel is relevant, obviously, is eons from any relevant perspective I may have. That is a good thing. when you persist in making foolish, unsubstantiated, allegations then I have a right to respond. I can assure you that if I were the phantom of the Opera (oops) I meant web site, I would retain my male persona. I don't even know how to talk girl!

What I don't understand is your mis-conception that your crude remarks offend me. I have been taunted by the best for over 6 years; the one and only dc. He had done everything but call my mother a despicable profession. Still I remain. Initially, I would not respond in kind until a fried of mine (actually several) pleaded with me to rip into him. One of those individuals was Moving robe women. She

dc spent an exorbitant amount of time trashing her and calling her despicable names as well. I spent as much time defending her. If you have the time and inclination to research you can confirm this.

Later, she and dc became friends. By the way, I don't care. four months pasted before I discovered the above garbage. Once again, you have misconstrued what I feel. I'll tell you what I told your brother, I mean your nephew, sorry, I mean your co-hort, "try as you might, you can not read my mind or anyone else's for that matter.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - October 24 2009 :  11:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill Rini is an honorable man, and a person I respect greatly. And NO he didn't earn it by anything he did or didn't say or do. I willingly gave him that respect.

It may be asked why would you AZ bring up Bill's name here and exactly what did he ask you to post. The other question comes to mind is if Bill should want to ask anything of anyone here, why would he not come here to ask it himself? Joe at least deserves these answers, does he not?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 25 2009 :  2:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benteen

Bill Rini is an honorable man, and a person I respect greatly. And NO he didn't earn it by anything he did or didn't say or do. I willingly gave him that respect.

It may be asked why would you AZ bring up Bill's name here and exactly what did he ask you to post. The other question comes to mind is if Bill should want to ask anything of anyone here, why would he not come here to ask it himself? Joe at least deserves these answers, does he not?

Benteen

Joe was using multiple ids on another board. There was issue with one person using Bill Rini's computer to make a post. I had erred an recalled it as realbird (one of Joe Wiggs' alias). I admitted my error and Bill asked me to post it here also. I told him I would do that. It did not involve Joe at all and so I don't care if Joe knows him or not it was my promise to Bill that was important.

AZ Ranger

“ An officer's first duty is to his horses.”

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 25 2009 :  6:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How could I have possibly used the gentleman's computer when I know absolutely nothing about him. He must be an honorable man if Benteen (whom I trust) believes him to be. That is the type of poison that is spewed when "witch-Hunts" are initiated. The innocent get involved and tarnish as well as the innocent. Your false allegations about me will continue despite any proof whatsoever because you want it to be so. I'm o.k. with that. Your opinion of me is as inconsequential in my life as a slight case of heart burn. Just keep after me and leave others out.

Bill I don't know you but I wish to express my deepest apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 25 2009 :  8:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joe wiggs

How could I have possibly used the gentleman's computer when I know absolutely nothing about him. He must be an honorable man if Benteen (whom I trust) believes him to be. That is the type of poison that is spewed when "witch-Hunts" are initiated. The innocent get involved and tarnish as well as the innocent. Your false allegations about me will continue despite any proof whatsoever because you want it to be so. I'm o.k. with that. Your opinion of me is as inconsequential in my life as a slight case of heart burn. Just keep after me and leave others out.

Bill I don't know you but I wish to express my deepest apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Poor Joe you think everything evolves around you. It had nothing to do other than I confused the posted alias. Unlike you I admitted it was a error and posted such. Bill stated he did not know you. But as you know on another board the moderator confirmed that you were using multiple names and posing as a female.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - October 26 2009 :  07:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And this has what relevance here AZ?

It sounds as if Bill was trying to get you to apologize to Joe for that "error". How about you try it.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 26 2009 :  08:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

And this has what relevance here AZ?

It sounds as if Bill was trying to get you to apologize to Joe for that "error". How about you try it.

Benteen you don't have your facts correct. Bill let someone use his computer and he was accused of using multiple ids by the administrator. That part did not change only the name. Bill did let a reenactor use his computer. There is nothing wrong with that. Bill was not like Joe using multiple ID for the same person. Bill did not want to be associated with the type of activity that Joe engages in. He wanted clear he did not let Joe Wiggs use his computer that he let a reenactor use his computer.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - October 26 2009 :  08:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Facts, yes that's what I wanted. Thanks for that clarification.

As to why it would matter which computer anyone used to post should be of no interest to any of us. Bill's concerns seems a little over the top if you ask me. And just who pray tell would try to find that out about Bill? What possible good would that have done anyone?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - October 26 2009 :  09:30:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Facts, yes that's what I wanted. Thanks for that clarification.

As to why it would matter which computer anyone used to post should be of no interest to any of us. Bill's concerns seems a little over the top if you ask me. And just who pray tell would try to find that out about Bill? What possible good would that have done anyone?

I agree Benteen it has zero to do with this board other than Bill asked me to clarify it and I told him I would. Joe's multiple ids came up here also.

I think a good case could be made that one of the reasons Joe took on the personalities is to attack DC. By using Pohanka and female he attempted to create an imagine different than Joe Wiggs.

I have no problem with anyone using a single name of their choice. When you have multiple names active at the same time both male and female and are recognized as having an agenda there is problems. Did each of the ids vote in a poll created by the same person. Do they attack a person and try to use being a female for sympathy from other posters?

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Edited by - AZ Ranger on October 26 2009 09:34:54 AM

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 06 2009 :  4:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let me get this straight, I developed all of these personalties to assault dc when he and I have being shooting each other down for six years. suddenly, I became affected with an extraordinary desire to go to another site and attack him under disguise. As much as I detest him, would it not be more reasonable that I would want him to know it was me that was doing the attacking. further, please point out these furious attacks. Quote these horrible, bloodthirsty, and vicious attacks I allegedly made on the other site. You can't can you? Why? Because they don't exist except in the windmills of your vacant mind.

Your charges have become so convoluted and extensive that they have a life of their own that enters the realm of the psychopathic. I hope you get better, I'm concerned about your mental health. Call me if it gets worse.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 07 2009 :  10:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Let me get this straight, I developed all of these personalties to assault dc when he and I have being shooting each other down for six years. suddenly, I became affected with an extraordinary desire to go to another site and attack him under disguise. As much as I detest him, would it not be more reasonable that I would want him to know it was me that was doing the attacking. further, please point out these furious attacks. Quote these horrible, bloodthirsty, and vicious attacks I allegedly made on the other site. You can't can you? Why? Because they don't exist except in the windmills of your vacant mind.

Your charges have become so convoluted and extensive that they have a life of their own that enters the realm of the psychopathic. I hope you get better, I'm concerned about your mental health. Call me if it gets worse.

Does Pohanka, Morning Star, Red Dirt, Real Bird all have the same telephone number in Oklahoma?

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 07 2009 :  4:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Call it and find out. If I answer it you'll know.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 08 2009 :  11:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Call it and find out. If I answer it you'll know.

Great logic.

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 08 2009 :  11:36:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you!

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 08 2009 :  4:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your Welcome

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 08 2009 :  7:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O.K, enough sweetness. The next thing you know we will be agreeing on important topics heaven forbid.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 08 2009 :  7:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

O.K, enough sweetness. The next thing you know we will be agreeing on important topics heaven forbid.

I wouldn't worry about that.

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 12 2009 :  9:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely! Reno's military front became so vacant that he was able descend the very bluffs where his men had so recently ascended while fleeing for their lives. He did so to recover the body of his favorite, Hodgeson. Where did he think they were going? It did not matter as long as they were going away from him.

Again, I do not judge the morality of his actions. I probably could not have done much better. However, let us acknowledge the truth rather than attempt to sweep it under the rug!

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 13 2009 :  07:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What does DeRudio state in regards to all the Indians leaving. If they all left why did any remain in the timber?

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 13 2009 :  09:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because they were trapped by circumstance. I don't think that i'd want to be scalped by a woman or a child, would you? And if, just if they were in the timber/brush and could not see out to where the battalion went, with all the smoke and dust, would you have ventured out?

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 13 2009 :  9:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May I add another thought in agreement with Benteen's perspective? We know now, hindsight being 20/20, that a small portion of warriors were left behind to watch Reno. Contrary to those that believe Reno did all that he could do, the Indians were pretty much satisfied that the "squaws and old folk" could have handled the blue coats who ignominiously fled than dug themselves into the ground.

Derudio and others, could not have know that the way back was safe. Particularity when one understands the mental shock and debilitation they must have suffered during the wild fracas, dense smoke, and howling Indians involved in Reno's "charge."

Also, contrary to your last remark AZ, they did not remain in the timber. They did so only long enough to hope, nay pray, that it was safe to rejoin the command, which they eventually did.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 14 2009 :  03:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What does DeRudio state in regards to all the Indians leaving. If they all left why did any remain in the timber?

Also, contrary to your last remark AZ, they did not remain in the timber. They did so only long enough to hope, nay pray, that it was safe to rejoin the command, which they eventually did.

Joe your second sentence contradicts your first sentence. Where do you see any length of type in my statement "why did any remain in the timber". I believe the civilians remained by choice thinking it a good place to be.

See Joe it you that constantly attacks with comments like " contrary to your last remark AZ" then the error of your statements are pointed out and you don't like it. The simple solution is to quit making remarks like "contrary to your last remark AZ"

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 14 2009 :  11:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I made the second statement but, where did the first one come from?
If I didn't make it who did?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 16 2009 :  08:53:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I made the second statement but, where did the first one come from?
If I didn't make it who did?

Posted - November 13 2009 : 9:41:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I add another thought in agreement with Benteen's perspective? We know now, hindsight being 20/20, that a small portion of warriors were left behind to watch Reno. Contrary to those that believe Reno did all that he could do, the Indians were pretty much satisfied that the "squaws and old folk" could have handled the blue coats who ignominiously fled than dug themselves into the ground.

Derudio and others, could not have know that the way back was safe. Particularity when one understands the mental shock and debilitation they must have suffered during the wild fracas, dense smoke, and howling Indians involved in Reno's "charge."

Its in your post so you tell us how someone else makes the first statement "they did not remain in the timber" and the second statement "They did so"?

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  08:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother, I swear I don't get your point. Break it down a little further please.
Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Tom Custer Topic Next Topic: Indian Testimony  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03