Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
10/8/2024 5:39:02 AM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 Custer's Last Stand
 Ghosts Along the Little Bighorn
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Curley and Ford B Topic Next Topic: Changing Faces of Last Stand Hill  

bhist
Lt. Colonel

Posted - May 27 2004 :  02:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit bhist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you believe in ghosts? I haven’t seen one, however, I’ve experienced some hair-raising moments at the Little Bighorn inside the Stone house at night, alone, and with the moonlight glimmering off the headstones inside the National Cemetery.

If you’re interested, you can read about some of the ghost stories at the Little Bighorn. I presented my findings at several historical organizations’ symposiums in the early 1990s. Most of my work was covered in Debra Munns’ book, “Big Sky Ghosts” published in 1994.

You can now read my paper at the Friends of the Little Bighorn Battlefield website -- http://www.friendslittlebighorn.com/ghosts-along-the-little-bighorn.htm

Warmest Regards,
Bob
www.vonsworks.com
www.friendslittlebighorn.com
www.friendsnezpercebattlefields.org

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - May 29 2004 :  8:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, thank you so much for you web site, Ghosts Along the Big Horn. It was incredible. I have been to the battle field twice and, both times I experienced bouts of depression and severe apprehension when standing on Custer Hill. Now I don't feel that I'm crazy.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

bhist
Lt. Colonel

Posted - May 29 2004 :  9:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit bhist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joseph wiggs

Bob, thank you so much for you web site, Ghosts Along the Big Horn. It was incredible. I have been to the battle field twice and, both times I experienced bouts of depression and severe apprehension when standing on Custer Hill. Now I don't feel that I'm crazy.

Joseph -- Next time you go and if you begin to feel that way, just pause and let it go. Seriously. Let it go and you'll experience the place in a whole new light -- a better one for sure.

Just to let you know (and it might just be the way you worded it) -- my website is actually the Friends of the Little Bighorn website with this one page on the ghost stories. The site is far from being a ghost stories site.

If you ever go back to the website, visit the site map -- http://www.friendslittlebighorn.com/Site-map.htm -- for a complete list of everything that's on the site.

Warmest Regards,
Bob
www.vonsworks.com
www.friendslittlebighorn.com
www.friendsnezpercebattlefields.org
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Curley and Ford B Topic Next Topic: Changing Faces of Last Stand Hill  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03