The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
7/3/2024 1:36:43 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 OFF THE BEATEN TRAIL
 Movies, Movies, More Movies! Any Movies!
 Rent! The best movie of the year...in my opinion!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: John and Abigail Adams on PBS Topic Next Topic: Never Forget!  

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 17 2004

Posted - December 05 2005 :  9:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all!
I recently saw Rent and it was absolutely amazing! It was by far the best movie I have ever seen (excluding LOTM of course). The music was the best that I've ever heard and the casting was wonderful. Everybody fit each role perfectly. Every cast member sent chills up my spine. If there was ONE movie I would recommend you all to see, it would be Rent. It was extremely powerful and made me cry pretty badly. I mean, I was shaking I was crying so hard. One thing, if you don't know too much about the play or movie, the movie is definitely not what you think it will be like from seeing the previews. It deals with very intense things but I think that's what makes Rent so unique and beautiful. Go into the movie with an open mind and most likely, you'll love it just like I did!

--Nora
report to moderator
  Previous Topic: John and Abigail Adams on PBS Topic Next Topic: Never Forget!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07