The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/5/2024 4:56:51 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 OFF THE BEATEN TRAIL
 Movies, Movies, More Movies! Any Movies!
 Gangs of New York
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Zulu Dawn DVD???? Topic Next Topic: History Alert!!
Page: of 2

Fitz Williams
Colonial Militia

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2002

Posted - July 10 2002 :  10:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I ran across a web site for "Double Edge Forge", a maker of 18the and 19th century knives, hawks, etc. He says:

"I was also tapped to outfit the Miramax/Scorcese movie "Gangs of New York" that will be out in theators Summer 2002, It stars Cameron Diaz, Danial Day Lewis & Leonardo Di capprio. Go see it.. It looks pretty good"

He also sells an instructional tape of Indian sign language.

report to moderator

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - July 11 2002 :  08:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Fitz,

I'm afraid we're going to have to wait unitl Christmas for the release of this one. Here are the latest release dates I've seen:

USA-----Dec. 25, 2002
Australia-----Dec. 26, 2002
UK-----Jan. 10, 2003
France-----Jan. 29, 2003
Argentina-----Feb. 13, 2003
Germany-----Feb. 20, 2003

It was originally to be release this past Christmas but due to the Sept. 11 events it was put on hold. I'm really looking forward to it. From all I've read and heard Daniel Day-Lewis could be up for an Academy Award.

Theresa
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Fitz Williams
Colonial Militia

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - July 11 2002 :  2:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So, if it is released on Dec. 25,2002, that would make it a 2002 release, and does that mean he could get an Academy Award in the spring of 2003? And if he does, he could celebrate by coming to the 2003 Gathering! He could even bring his knives.

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - July 11 2002 :  3:24:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Fitz!

I like your suggestion but don't count on DDL to put in an appearance at the next Gathering. I tried real hard to convince Rich that having DDL come to this year's Gathering would be most appropriate, since it was the ten-year anniversary of the movie's release, but it didn't happen. *sigh* Actually, that was the main reason I kept going "swimming" in the Nolichucky: I kept waiting for "Hawkeye" himself to come along & pull me out of the river! But, no matter - I still had fun!

Rattlesnake Woman

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - July 11 2002 :  6:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

So, if it is released on Dec. 25,2002, that would make it a 2002 release, and does that mean he could get an Academy Award in the spring of 2003? And if he does, he could celebrate by coming to the 2003 Gathering! He could even bring his knives.

Yes, Fitz. I'm not sure of the cut-off date for movie releases to be eligible for the following year's Academy Awards but this date would definitely fall within those boundarys. There's talk of a nomination for Best Supporting Actor and there's even been mention of a nomination for Best Actor. I don't which it will be, if at all, but if I were a betting woman, I'd say a nomination of one or the other is a sure thing.

I'm with you on the coming to the Gathering thing, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. That would be quite a conquest. 'Course, if he does come, he can bring anything he wants...knives, big funny hat, loinclout

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - July 14 2002 :  12:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We went to see Road to Perdition tonight and saw the GONY trailer. Looks like a good one. Can't wait!

See what I mean about "big funny hat"?

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - August 08 2002 :  08:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I came across this article at FOXNews.com.

~~~~~~~Daniel Day-Lewis Cobbled Together

Daniel Day-Lewis is the likely winner of this year's best actor awards (wait 'til you see him in Gangs of New York -- but more about that after Labor Day).

Day-Lewis doesn't like to do publicity. Heck, he doesn't like to make movies, and he was all but retired and cobbling shoes in Florence (I'm not kidding) when Harvey Weinstein pulled him by the ear to the set of Gangs.

But don't expect Day-Lewis to show Weinstein any love when the awards come pouring in. (Miramax only put up $90 million or more to make Martin Scorsese's ideas come alive on the screen.)

In the new issue of Premiere the reticent Day-Lewis says though that Weinstein's insistence wasn't his impetus to return to the screen. "I have great affection for the man," he tells Premiere, "but Harvey hasn't gotten the message that I am playing this part in spite of him -- not because of him."

Rather, it was the chance to work again with Scorsese, explains Day-Lewis. "For me, he [Scorsese], is it ... Harvey has me over a barrel because he knows I would do anything for Martin," Day-Lewis told the magazine. "I would never speak about filmmaking in this way if it were not for the necessary business of repaying the debt."

I hope this guy warms a little toward the Oscar process soon (he's already won for My Left Foot). His performance in Gangs is a revelation, the kind that people will be talking about, imitating, praising, and using as a standard for years to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, sounds like his performance will be one we won't soon forget. Looking forward to this one.

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 08 2002 :  1:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Pretty out-on-a-limb stuff ... putting a guy up for an Oscar months before the film is even released!!!! DDL must be STUPENDOUS in this one!!!! I'm with you, Theresa ... can't wait to see this one. Very intriguing!

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - August 08 2002 :  3:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Daniel Day-Lewis is the likely winner of this year's best actor awards (wait 'til you see him in Gangs of New York -- but more about that after Labor Day)... His performance in Gangs is a revelation, the kind that people will be talking about, imitating, praising, and using as a standard for years to come.

Just this afternoon, I dashed off an email to the "Entertainment Tonight" folks, specifically about this film and DDL's appearance in it. I know that Leonardo DiCaprio has the "starring" role in this film, but my question was: why haven't E.T. and the other entertainment shows & rags given more acknowledgement to Daniel Day-Lewis and his role in this film???

All of the pre-release reviews I've heard and read echo the sentiments expressed above and yet, none of these folks seem to think DDL's appearance is worthy of a story byline?! With this also being the 10 year anniversary of the release of "The Last of the Mohicans," this is a prime opportunity for these folks to recognize DDL yet again for the superb actor that he is, and to put a fresh new "spin" on the anticipated release of this film.

Rattlesnake Woman

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - August 08 2002 :  6:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Just this afternoon, I dashed off an email to the "Entertainment Tonight" folks, specifically about this film and DDL's appearance in it. I know that Leonardo DiCaprio has the "starring" role in this film, but my question was: why haven't E.T. and the other entertainment shows & rags given more acknowledgement to Daniel Day-Lewis and his role in this film???

All of the pre-release reviews I've heard and read echo the sentiments expressed above and yet, none of these folks seem to think DDL's appearance is worthy of a story byline?! Rattlesnake Woman

Diane,
My guess on this is that DiCaprio, and even Carmen Diaz, are the big "money" draws. Both of them have been more active in their careers of late and are very popular among movie goers. But I've got a feeling that once DiCaprio and Diaz bring 'em in...Day-Lewis will blow their socks right off!!

Theresa

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - August 15 2002 :  8:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Earlier this evening, I was watching Entertainment Tonight when they suddenly showed the cover from the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. This is their fall movie preview issue and on the cover are Daniel Day-Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz. I got on the internet & went to the webpage for Entertainment Weekly & did a little browsing around; read some of what they had to say about the upcoming Gangs Of New York & also, just for the heck of it, decided to read what they had written when the reviewed LOTM. I don't know what movie they were watching but they were not at all complimentary towards DDL in his portrayal of Hawkeye!

The site does seem to offer quite a few articles about DDL, along with reviews of his other films, but the site uses Netscape and I found the browsing around to be a very, very slow process. I soon became bored & decided to head back over to Mohicanland! Anyway, I'll probably still wind up purchasing a copy of the next issue of Entertainment Weekly, just because DDL is on the cover. Still without his beautiful head of hair, though...[sigh!]

Rattlesnake Woman

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - August 16 2002 :  6:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's the link for the article in the August 23 edition of Entertainment Weekly. And, Diane, even with a shaven head, the man still looks good on the cover. Enjoy! There are several pictures along with the article.

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,337609~1~0~dicaprioandscorseseon,00.html

If this doesn't work, let me know.

Theresa

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - August 17 2002 :  8:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
And, Diane, even with a shaven head, the man still looks good on the cover.

I agree, Theresa! DDL is definitely one good-looking guy, any way you look at him! With hair...without hair...fully clothed...bare-chested & running through the forest... I must see if I can find a video of one of his earlier films, "Stars and Bars" (1988): I read a review that said "he loses his pants in this one!"

Rattlesnake Woman

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 20 2002 :  6:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's a recent report from Fox News:

From Foxnews.com:

Gangs of New York, at Last

Martin Scorsese's Gangs of New York finally screened yesterday for selected press and exhibitors.

I can tell you definitively that this epic story of New York in the 1850s is a success through and through. It will easily earn Scorsese a Best Director nomination, a Best Picture nomination, and for Daniel Day-Lewis, a slam-dunk nomination for Best Actor.

Day-Lewis' performance as Bill the Butcher is more than just mesmerizing. It's the one to beat, even with formidable opponents such as Jack Nicholson, Tom Hanks, Campbell Scott, Michael Caine, and Leonardo DiCaprio waiting in the wings.

I include DiCaprio because I think it will be his performance in Steven Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can, and not Gangs, that will put him in Oscar contention. That doesn't mean Leo isn't good in Gangs; he is. But his role is that of the thankless central character/hero, meaning he has to cede the showier ground to Day-Lewis.

Other acting nominations for Gangs are less certain. There's a good chance that last year's Best Supporting Actor, Jim Broadbent, will repeat in that category for his role as Boss Tweed, the legendary Tammany Hall political boss. Cameron Diaz's disarming intensity and feistiness as the girl torn between Leo and Day-Lewis may put her in the supporting category as well.

But mostly what Gangs is about, even in its final 2-hour 35-minute version, is Scorsese. Even though he's made some of the finest films in cinematic history — Raging Bull, GoodFellas, Taxi Driver, Mean Streets, etc — Scorsese still has never taken a Best Picture statue home.

Gangs of New York could change all that. It breathes with excitement and texture. It's epic in a way that films almost never are anymore, and every bit of the blood, sweat, and tears Scorsese and his editor Thelma Schoonmaker poured into it is evident.

Costumes, set decoration, and all other technical aspects are breathtaking. When this movie is bloody — which it often is — you feel it in your gut.

Gangs of New York tells the story of how the future of New York was settled during bloody confrontations between the original Dutch and English settlers and the Irish immigrants who flooded the streets every day.

Day-Lewis' Bill the Butcher represents the former group; DiCaprio, taking up the cause of his dead father (a cameo by Liam Neeson), takes up the flag of the former. What seems like a simple story is embroidered expertly by Scorsese and Day-Lewis so that you feel you have actually gone back in time.

For Scorsese fans, Gangs is a combination of the director's two strongest themes — the violence of GoodFellas and the historical drama of The Age of Innocence.

For anyone who enjoyed — as I did — the look of Innocence, which showed 19th-century New York à la Time and Again — Gangs of New York will prove to be a treasure chest of riches.

Of course, it's also very violent, and even toning it down through editing from the original 3-hour-plus version won't change the fact that Bill is a butcher, literally. But for the legions of fans who seemed able to withstand Hannibal Lecter's gross masticating, this won't be much of a problem.

I will not tell you the exact ending of the movie; I will say it's extremely moving and shows a link between violence in that part of New York 150 years ago and violence there again 14 months ago. In that way, Gangs of New York becomes contemporary.

Some movies are good and some are great. A few transcend the medium and the culture and make an indelible impression. In so many ways Gangs does that.

As for Daniel Day-Lewis — all I can tell you is the accent, the way he holds himself and his delivery of lines is classic in the way that Marlon Brando was in The Godfather, or Clint Eastwood was in Unforgiven, or Tom Hanks was in Forrest Gump.

People are going to be mimicking him, imitating him and celebrating him

Theresa

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - November 24 2002 :  01:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Diane B.

quote:

I agree, Theresa! DDL is definitely one good-looking guy, any way you look at him! With hair...without hair...fully clothed...bare-chested & running through the forest... I must see if I can find a video of one of his earlier films, "Stars and Bars" (1988): I read a review that said "he loses his pants in this one!"

Rattlesnake Woman

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - November 24 2002 :  01:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Diane B.

quote:

Rattlesnake Woman

Well, obviously I haven't figured out how to do this yet (see above non-message).
Anyway, Diane, if you haven't seen Stars and Bars yet, you must. DDL loses more than his pants. He loses everything. It's not my favorite movie. I don't think DDL does comedy well, but it does have its moments!
Chris

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 24 2002 :  09:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Well, obviously I haven't figured out how to do this yet

Whaddaya mean, you silly girl! You just did! Now, let's see if you can figure out how to delete your "error" post!

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 03 2002 :  07:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good morning Mohicanlanders! Thought I would pass this along to all of you who are getting a little excited about the release of GONY. In December's issue of Smithsonian magazine there is a wonderful article about this movie, the history on which it was based, the director, and actors. I would like to post a snipet here that involves DD-L:

As interpreted by actor Daniel Day-Lewis, Bill "the Butcher" Cutting, a violent character Scorsese based on Bill "the Butcher" Poole, a gang leader with nativist sympathies, remains a fundamentally ethical man. Cutting possesses a sense of dignity and of history. In the script, Cutting's father had been killed fighting the English in the War of 1812. The son fancies his hatred of foreigners to be a kind of patriotism and his combat with immigrants a defense of the values for which he believes his father dies. "Judged by today's standards, he would be a psychotic," says Day-Lewis. "But I don't think that he was a rare species." Day-Lewis grew up in south London, where he remembers rival mobs of soccer supporters scheming to murder one another. "Cutting had learned how to live in the streets of his place and time," he adds. "He represents a very common experience, of a native-born man whose parents somehow managed to claw their way up to a position of self-respect. He has got a code of ethics, and he sees himself as continuing the good work that his father began. But people like him are under siege. Every time a boat unloads another load of 'savages', if you are Bill Cutting, you feel you're going to lose another rung in the pecking order."

If the ghosts of the thugs and mayhem artists, the murderers and pickpockets, the embattled nativists and desperate immigrants still linger, their murmurings are lost among the voices of today's New Yorkers, chattering to each other in half a dozen dialects of Chinese, in Haitian French, Spanish, and even the slurry tones of the durable old New Yorkese that Bill the Butcher would have recognized.

Don't know about you all, but I'm so looking forward to this movie!

Theresa

Ellie
Pioneer

mountain scene
United Kingdom

July 22 2002

Posted - December 03 2002 :  12:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Theresa, thanks for posting the link. It is nice to see DDL as gorgeous as ever, those eyes get me everytime! I think I would just turn to jelly if I ever met him. I have not seen any actor to match his screen presence or charisma. He is wonderful.

(p.s. Diane B, Stars and Bars is completely hilarious! I am sure he does bare his behind too)

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 13 2002 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you are interested in the history of New York at the time GONY takes place, tune in to the Discovery Channel Saturday (Dec. 14) at 2 pm central. This aired last night and I missed it. I understand it includes some footage from the movie.

Theresa

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 13 2002 :  12:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
On the morning show, Regis and Kelly, Regis was talking about being at the NY premiere of GONY and said that everyone seemed to come out of the screening buzzing about an Oscar for Daniel. Am so looking forward to seeing this one!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 13 2002 :  6:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Theresa wrote:
quote:
If you are interested in the history of New York at the time GONY takes place, tune in to the Discovery Channel Saturday (Dec. 14) at 2 pm central. This aired last night and I missed it. I understand it includes some footage from the movie.

Thanks for this info, Theresa! I was "channel surfing" last night & by pure luck, I came across the show as it was coming on! I managed to stay awake for most of it; however, I pulled a long day at the office (from 7:15 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.) and I did doze off on the couch during the last half hour! I'm glad to know it's airing again on Saturday afternoon - now I'll be able to watch the part I missed the first time around!

There is a very brief bit with DD-L actually speaking about his role as Bill "The Butcher" and I wish there had been more. Daniel's head is still shaved (WHY does he do that, when he has such gorgeous hair?!) but when he spoke, I forgot all about his bald head! I think this is one of the only times I've ever heard him speaking in his own voice & I would have loved to hear much, much more! Does anyone know of any video links out there, with Daniel giving an interview???

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 13 2002 :  8:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Diane,
Don't forget to view the Today Show Tuesday. He's scheduled for that day. I checked out the website and he's there. Good luck!

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 14 2002 :  09:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
More accolades!...

This was the last paragraph of the GONY review at
http://www.sick-boy.com/gangsofny.htm

There's only one question when it comes to Gangs' acting: Which Oscar is Daniel Day-Lewis going to win – Best Actor or Best Supporting Actor? Once the studio decides which category they're going to push him in, AMPAS may as well just mail him the trophy. Day-Lewis gets completely lost in his role in a way I'm not sure I've ever seen before. Watching him act his ass off is simultaneously thrilling and depressing as hell, since it may be years before we see him on screen again. He's good enough to make everyone else in the film look like Madonna. Here's to hoping he makes another film again in the immediate future, and to hoping Scorsese's original cut (three-plus hours) will be on the DVD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six more days until the release! And don't forget today at 2pm central, The Discovery Channel.

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 16 2002 :  4:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
PROGRAMMING/VCR ALERT!!

There are several upcoming programs about GONY that you might want to see. For starters, I just saw "Making Of" GONY on Bravo. It runs about 15 minutes and gives a lot of background to the history of the period as well as the film itself. Included and interspersed throughout is DD-L (shaved head and all) telling a little about his character and the life and times of the day in New York during this time. This airs several more times. I believe all of these times are eastern..check your listings:
[/b]Wednesday, 18th...12 pm
Thursday, 19th...12:15 pm
Tuesday, 24th...12 pm
Thursday, 26th...12 pm
Sunday, 29th...1:15 am
Sunday, 29th...11:30 pm[/b]

ALSO, TUESDAY TODAY SHOW DANIEL IS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR!!!
"Gangs of New York Movie Special", VH1, Monday Dec. 16
"On the Set" about GONY, STARZ channel, various times next week
"Access Hollywood", NBC, Wed. 18th
"The Early Show" Interview with Cameron Diaz, CBS Thurs, 19th
"Behind the Scenes, about GONY, on E! Thursday 19th
"The Early Show", Marty plus Leo, CBS, Fri. Dec. 20
"The Early Show", Leo and Daniel, CBS, Tues, Dec. 24

PLEASE, check you local listings. Surely with all of these scheduled, you might get a chance to check it out.

Theresa

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 18 2002 :  1:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
GREAT NEWS!

NYFCC (New York Film Critics Circle) has voted Daniel Day-Lewis as Best Actor for his role in Gangs of New York! I'm sure that this is just the first of many awards he will win for his performance, and it sounds more & more like EVERYONE is predicting an Oscar for him. Last night on ET (Entertainment Tonight), Leonard Maltin said that in the Best Actor category, "Daniel Day-Lewis is the man to beat."

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Zulu Dawn DVD???? Topic Next Topic: History Alert!!  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.66 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07